Re: Swig works (Re: Octave and databases)

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Swig works (Re: Octave and databases)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 16:16:15 -0500

On 8 September 2010 16:00, Xavier Delacour <address@hidden> wrote:
> Using mex would be advantageous because the mex interface is more
> simple/stable/static and better documented, and because it would allow
> swig-generated wrappers to work with matlab.

I have no idea what I'm talking about, so take my question with a
grain of salt, but are there any licensing issues to take into account
here, e.g. GPL linking?

I'm generally distrustful of any close contact with Mathworks products
and the mex interface sounds suspicious to me, but perhaps I'm being
overly paranoid.

- Jordi G. H.