Re: dir and path help

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: dir and path help
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:59:32 +0000 (GMT)

On 07 Sep, 2010,at 11:41 AM, dirac <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Ban,

Thanks for the reply that is what I wanted to do, basically use the dir
function on another file. I have used the help function for the strcat bit
but I was wondering what the filesep bit did...

Sorry if that is a really dumb question!

MA

The filesep() returns the character used to separate directories in a path statement.

On unix filesep = "/"

On DOS filesep = "\", recent versions of Windows accepts both.

Ben