Re: Help-octave Digest, Vol 54, Issue 14

From: Bart Vandewoestyne
Subject: Re: Help-octave Digest, Vol 54, Issue 14
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 21:35:20 +0200

On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 12:04:11PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Bart Vandewoestyne-3 wrote:
> >
> > octave:6> r = rand(2,3); s = rand(2,3);
> > octave:7> delaunay
> > error: Invalid call to delaunay.  Correct usage is:
> >
> >  -- Function File: TRI = delaunay (X, Y)
> >  -- Function File: TRI = delaunay (X, Y, OPT)
>
> You didn't give any arguments to the delaunay function. But hey I see the
> same issue and the fix is trivial. I'll look at it tonight

Oops... I must have been asleep while I typed that.  Of course I
should have added arguments and I meant:

octave:2> r = rand(2,3); s = rand(2,3);
octave:3> delaunay(r, s)
error: delaunay: first two input arguments must be vectors of same size
error: called from:
error:   /usr/share/octave/3.2.3/m/geometry/delaunay.m at line 62, column 5

This works with 'the other product' :-)

Regards,
Bart

--
        "Share what you know.  Learn what you don't."