Re: strtok help

From: dirac
Subject: Re: strtok help
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 01:02:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks very much forkandwait,

I can see how this works and it works well in the octave window. I pass the
filename in to a function which plots the graph and does the title, I can't
think of a way other than:

title(regexprep('filename','_',' '))

I seem to just get the word filename as the title rather than CILR0021A
B8C11 325 HP 2to40mA MA 2.dat. Any ideas how this can be implimented so that
the filename isn't stored as a variable?

Regards
Martin

-----
Pretty much convinced Octave>Excel for scientific data analysis!