Re: octave on Cygwin / error running delaunay

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: octave on Cygwin / error running delaunay
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:16:42 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have confirmed the same error on octave-3.2.4 on cygwin
On octave 3.2.4/mingw32,

octave:1> x=rand(1,10);
octave:2> y=rand(size(x));
octave:3> T=delaunay(x,y);
octave:4> T
T =

   10    1    3
    7    1    9
    7   10    1
    4   10    3
    2    8    9
    2    7    9
    2    7    8
    6    8    5
    6    7    8
    6    7   10
    6    4    5
    6    4   10

For octave on cygwin, I recommend you to ask at the cygwin ML.

Regards

Tatsuro