Re: Problem with octave

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Problem with octave
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:00:19 -0500

On 30 August 2010 10:51, Julien Martin <address@hidden> wrote:
> octave:1> imfdamput
> error: `Smax' undefined near line 13 column 10
> error: evaluating argument list element number 1

This is because imfdamput isn't a script. It's a function. Octave is
telling you that you haven't defined the first argument of your
function.

And by the way....

> % #! /usr/bin/octave -qf

I realise you know that this won't work for Linux. This is one of the
reasons Octave uses the # as a comment character, because it's what
every other scripting language in a POSIX environment uses. I
recommend you use that too. ;-)

- Jordi G. H.