Re: Calling functions

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: Calling functions
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:17:07 -0400

Hi,

My first guess is that you didn't assign one of your return variables a value.  So for example,  if your function reads:

function [a, b, c] = myfunction(x)

a = x;
c = 1;

endfunction

Then if you tried to call the function with all the return values, you'd get something like:

octave-3.2.3:4> [a,b,c] = test(5)
warning: test: some elements in list of return values are undefined
a =  5
b = [](0x0)
c =  1

Hope this helps,