Re: plot window hangs

From: jianhong
Subject: Re: plot window hangs
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:16:32 -0700 (PDT)

I can confirm this problem. I've found that it could be fixed by adding
"pause(x)", where x is a small fraction of a second, at the end of
__plt__.m. By the way, I use version 3.0.1.

The interesting thing is that the plot window hanging problem occurs only on
one of my four Windows XP boxes. Besides, Gnuplot works fine with Octave
3.0.1 on all my three Ubuntu Linux boxes -- two of them are dual boot with
XP.