scalapack/co-distributed arrays in octave

From: Jonathan Sievers
Subject: scalapack/co-distributed arrays in octave
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:54:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hey folks - does anyone know if scalapack is wrapped in octave, or if it's under development? I'd like to use octave on large matrices, and would prefer not to reinvent the wheel, should said wheel already exist. Let me know if nobody is working on it, and I'll try to make my implementation matlab-compatible should that be useful for others.

Thanks,

Jon