Re: How to run .m file from delphi o visual basic

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: How to run .m file from delphi o visual basic
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 18:44:29 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Please note that windows users are not major in this list. If you would not
like to get further reply
here.  It is better to ask vb related ML or forum. As far as I know, shell
function and CreateProcess
in vb do not support the redirection.  It might be reason why you cannot use
gnuplot from vb. (But I
do not have any confidence.)

Another possible choice is to use the wsh.

BTW, pipe on window is slower than that of the cygwin. Octave uses pipe to
commutate with gnuplot.
The graphic performance is bad because of slowness of the pipe on windows (at
least windows XP. I do
have win vista nor 7 so that I do not know how is performance of pipe on the
new OS. )  Therefore I
sometimes execute gnuplot script from octave using system command.

Regards

Tatsuro