Re: inf

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: inf
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:27:41 -0400

2010/8/7 stekajuro <address@hidden>
comment afficher un bel écran de commandes et pouvoir programmer

You could try a GUI for Octave. They are separate projects and not part of GNU Octave. The ones I've heard of are:

http://qtoctave.wordpress.com/
http://xoctave.webs.com/

Another option is to use a text editor with syntax highlighting to edit m-files. I'm not very familiar with using octave on Windows, but I have used Notepad++ (GPL) occasionally.

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/fr/node/7

--judd

PS My French is embarrassing. Sorry for any confusion if I misunderstood.