Re: help with jogl

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: help with jogl
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:57:57 +0200

Am Freitag, 6. August 2010 15:22:42 schrieb alessio211734:
> Hello,
>
> someone can you explain me if it's possible call jogl function from octave.
> I looking for some example but I don't find documentation about it.
>
> Thanks in advance.

You can call a jogl function the same way you can call every java method with
the help of the java package, of course you have to ensure that the classpath
is set in the correct way and that the native libraries used by jogl are
found.

Since your question is a bit unspecific, can you provide more details.
You may also want to look into the source code of the jhandle package which
uses jogl.

- mh