Re: imread error - invalid image file: __magick_read__: not available in

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: imread error - invalid image file: __magick_read__: not available in this version of Octave
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:54:49 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 5. August 2010 08:08:11 schrieb Tobias Schneider:
> Thanks, the version you posted does work. Actually I don't understand
> why the build the current version without support for magick...anyway
> thanks!

Depending on what version you installed previously (packman I guess or
contrib, look at the version information in yast), you can send a feedback to
the packager with a feature request to include the magick support next time or
to rebuild it. There is no guarantee they include it but sometimes it may
help.

- mh