Re: Practice Octave online on any website.

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Practice Octave online on any website.
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 21:50:10 -0700 (PDT)

I doubt you'll find. Allowing to run Octave remotely means allowing to
grind the server to a halt - imagine one calls Octave in a manner which
requires too much memory, or on calls 'system' from Octave and does what
he/she likes within the limits of his/her user ID privileges.

The issue of running Octave in a server with WEB access has been
discussed a number of times in this list - for the above reasons it's
not trivial for the one wishing to provide such service.

Regards,
  Sergei.