RE: Figure/plot window not responding

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: RE: Figure/plot window not responding
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:58:04 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce what you met on octave 3.2.4/mingw32 on the
octave-forge.
For me, Figure command works without any problem.

As you mentioned, you have treated the issues described on
http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows

Any further treatments are not required in my case.

Sorry for my not giving useful suggestion to you on this matter.

Regards

Tatsuro