RE: Figure/plot window not responding

From: jan.hellberg
Subject: RE: Figure/plot window not responding
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 02:32:47 +0200

Hi and thanks for quick feedback.

Maybe I was not clear in my message, but I meant that when e.g. running
the command:
octave:9> figure(1)
The figure window hangs or is not responding.
When looking into the figure.m script I can state the the hanging occurs
after the 'set' command (in
C:\Octave\3.2.4_gcc-4.4.0\share\octave\3.2.4\m\plot\figure.m) have been
executed. If this is a clue or not I don't know. I just want to get rid of
hanging windows when creating a new figure, which stops me at the moment to
automate my work.

Thanks,
Jan