Re: Vectorisation

From: gastonjulia
Subject: Re: Vectorisation
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again,

thanks for prior help!
The statement to get the count previously was:
count = accumarray(data(:,2)+1,1), with and without [1, 20] argument for
`sz'.
That worked very well for me. The problem is little extended now: I only
want to count (+1) if there is a specific number in a new 6th column of my,
now, 2e6x6 matrix. I could not quite figure out where I can put conditions
such as `if(data(:,6)==14)', if there is a chance of doing that at all.

Any help appreciated. Best regards,
Gaston