Re: Dataframes

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Dataframes
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:18:57 +0200

tir, 20 07 2010 kl. 10:58 -0700, skrev CdeMills:
> New version -- now support
> - vector-like accesses: x(11:30)
> - subreferencing of a dataframe: x(:, ["C"; "Freq"])(:)
> - output as cell array with metadata: x(:, :, 'cell')
> - more tests

(please excuse my previous mail; I pressed 'send' by accident)

This sounds quite interesting :-) Just a few questions:

      * Is it possible to load a dataframe directly from e.g a CSV file?
        Basically, is it possible to do something like 'my_dataframe =
        read_dataframe ('myfile.csv');' ?
      * When you feel confident about the code (that might already be
        the case today), would you like to host the code on
        Octave-Forge. I'm not quite sure where such would go, but we can
        work that out if you're interested.

Søren