Re: column elimination

From: Victor Carreto Pavon
Subject: Re: column elimination
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:48:38 -0300

yes... that is right; I want all the columns except 1 and 4 in this case, but maybe in the next case I might not want all the columns except 3 and 5. then the notation A(:,[2,3,5:cols]) will no longer be useful.

Do you know can I make it generic so it will work for any combination?

and thanks for answering.