Re: A proposal...

From: forkandwait
Subject: Re: A proposal...
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:14:49 +0000 (UTC)

Nibalart <nibalart <at> yahoo.it> writes:

> Hi all of you over there,
> I have noticed that among you a lot of people have good knowledge of
> OCTAVE.
> So why don't post a complete  lesson about a subject or instruction of
> OCTAVE with a short application of it?

I have wondered why there isn't an octave blog, with little lessons, important
links, fun octave facts, maybe a weekly update on developer activity, and the
occasional musing from John or other key developers....

... oh wait -- I remember why this hasn't happened -- because interested parties
(including myself) haven't started it...   ;)