Re: A proposal...

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: A proposal...
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:41:14 -0500

On 12 July 2010 15:22, Nibalart <address@hidden> wrote:
> So why don't post a complete  lesson about a subject or instruction of
> OCTAVE with a short application of it?

Fotios did something like that recently:

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpRKprlRR9c

There are also many scattered discussions in blogs about how to
accomplish many tasks in Octave, but it would be nice to have them in
one place. I'll consider adding that functionality to Agora. "Lessons"
or perhaps even "blog posts". Right now I'm still working on getting a
basic code snippet sharing functionality in there.

In the meantime, nothing stops you from writing a few lessons about
Octave and publishing them somewhere else on the web.