A proposal...

From: Nibalart
Subject: A proposal...
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:22:59 +0200

Hi all of you over there,
I have noticed that among you a lot of people have good knowledge of OCTAVE.
So why don't post a complete  lesson about a subject or instruction of OCTAVE with a short application of it? In my humble opinion, you would let grow other many people with good knowledge about OCTAVE and a few people would abandon this mailing list . In fact, they would find stimulus to dig in this marvelous software  and not let refrain themselves when confronted with elementary problems.
This would be the right highway to spread the use of OCTAVE.
Besides.there aren't a lot of books about OCTAVE. I've just ordered at amazon.co.uk GNU Octave Manual Version 3 - John W. Eaton
Time will answer this proposal...
Arturo