Re: Fixed-point arithmetic

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Fixed-point arithmetic
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:53:32 +0200

c. wrote:

On 11 Jul 2010, at 08:06, address@hidden wrote:

thanks for the info; for some reason, I hadn't noticed the "fixed"
package in my octave-forge svn tree. Maybe because it doesn't appear
on the sourceforge package index at
http://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.php?

When we switched to the new individual package release system Søren
prepared releases of most packages but skipped those that didn't work on his
system. Packages that were never released do not appear on the website.

Any way to fix this?

Prepare a release according to the instructions at <http://octave.sourceforge.net/developers.html> in the section "Make a release of your package and publish its function reference"

c.
Yeah, I haven't done it, and I thought Soren didn't because it needed some work to get it to build with 3.2.0.. I have the version of Octave installed with my distribution and the development version (ie 3.0.5 and the tip) which is why I never bother trying to fix this.. (I'm using a netbook with a 20GB SSD disk for my developments and so having two build trees and 3 versions of Octave takes a bit of space)

D.