Help with plotting bar graph

From: Sharad Birmiwal
Subject: Help with plotting bar graph
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 19:32:00 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to plot two bar graphs in "grouped" mode on the same
figure. I have my data in two columns in a matrix d. I want to assign
two different colours (or styles) to the bars so that the two bars are
easily distinguishable in the snapshot I generate (print -deps). How
do I do it?

I have tried 'bar (d, "2")' but that assigns just one colour to both columns.

I also tried using hold on/off to plot two bar graphes but they
overlap and I can't figure out how to plot them in stacked mode.

Thanks in advance for helping out.

Sharad