Re: plot window hangs

From: Nobuhiko WASA
Subject: Re: plot window hangs
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:35:25 +0900

I have already applied this oct2mat patch just after install. Also, renaming the older ginput.m file patch has been applied. However the problem is still coming in.

After many trials, I got workaround.
I have added "ginput(gcf());" at then end of "__plt__.m" file. Then the hang-up problem now disappear. However, some action (hit key or mouse button) is required on plot window just after plotting to make the prompt of Octave window come back.

I'm not sure whether this action is appropriate method or not...