washed-out graphics from octave

From: Obed Sands
Subject: washed-out graphics from octave
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:25:37 -0400

I'm trying to include graphic created from Octave 'print' command into a word doc. However, when imported they appear "washed out" to the point that you can barely discern the lines and points on the graphs.

Is this the result of some kind-of anti-aliasing that gets applied when the graphics files are created?

It doesn't seem to matter what format file I use--they're all washed out.

Searched help lists, bug lists, etc. can't find anything. Looking for clues.

Regards,

Scott Sands