Fwd: Wait for a plot to be closed

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Fwd: Wait for a plot to be closed
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:18:03 -0400

I forgot to reply to the list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Shaun Jackman <address@hidden> wrote:
> octave exits at the end of the script, which closes the plot window. I'd
> like octave to wait until the plot window has been closed. If I add a

I usually just stick a "pause" at the end of the script. Then octave
waits for a keypress before exiting (closing the window isn't
enough--octave will still wait for a keypress--hopefully someone else
will jump in with how to do that). Zooming doesn't seem to work for my
compiles, so I can't say if that will be affected.

--judd