Re: print -F does nothing

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: print -F does nothing
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 18:55:16 +0200

Stanislav Pika wrote:
set(gca(), "defaultaxesfontsize", 20)
set(gca(), "defaulttextfontsize", 20)

This doesn't have any effect. And I see neither property
"defaultaxesfontsize", nor "defaulttextfontsize" when calling
get(gca()).
and if you call get(gca(),'default') do you see them? These are the default values for these properties and they'll only change the text size if they are set before the text objects are created. So I suspect they don't have an effect because you did something like

plot(...)
xlabel('...')
set(gca(),'defaultaxesfontsize',20)

if you instead did