Re: MinGW compiled octave crashes

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: MinGW compiled octave crashes
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:32:39 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Did you see the error message appear in the widows dialog box but not console?
I guess it because the message written in Japanese if it is application error

I have met the similar situations many times.

Perhaps it is related to the memory issue.
I do not have any strategic way to overcome the issue.
In some case, strip liboctinterp.dll is effective but not always.
With -g option, liboctinterp.dll becomes quite large and sometimes causes the
memory issue.

Change in optimization option (e.g. -O2 to -O1) sometimes is effective but not
always.

Sorry for my unclear writing but the aboves are all that I can tell.

Regards

Tatsuro