Re: Image processing

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: Image processing
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:08:30 -0400

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Erika Bueno <address@hidden> wrote:
Guys, I got a 423x425 matrix (that's the size of the image), but I
just can't work with this matrix. I can't make any operation and any
kind of reshaping to make operations. Any suggestion?

Thanks! :)

I think you are going to need to be more specific with what you mean by "can't work with this matrix".  Are you getting an error?  If so, what is the command you're trying to execute and what is the error?

Also, as to your previous question, when you only have a 2 dimensional matrix, it means that your image is greyscale (well usually anyways, it could be an indexed image, but I don't think this is true in your case).

James