Re: Image processing

From: Erika Bueno
Subject: Re: Image processing
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 02:39:26 -0300

I'm gonna try :)

I read the image, just like you explained me to do. It works.

I know the image is saved in the variable "i" as a matrix, right?

Ok. But I don't know the size of the matrix. So, how can I work with
something that I don't know its extension?

My project is to read a couple of images and, then, compare then. To
do this, I gotta read the images and work with its variables as
matrices.

Got it now? :)