Creating "Pretty" Report from Octave

From: Ian Journeaux
Subject: Creating "Pretty" Report from Octave
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 03:20:54 -0500

I am trying to put the final touches on an application we have created for analyzing data from one of our lab instruments. We get the data, transfer the data to Octave and perform the analysis but I would like Octave to create a “pretty” (control of fonts and formatting) report that I can print to a printer of PDF document.

If not possible within Octave, what approaches have been use to take results from Octave and automatically printing out a more formal looking report.

Appreciate any ideas.