Re: Problem while using waitforbuttonpress function

From: Giox79
Subject: Re: Problem while using waitforbuttonpress function
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:40:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tatsuro,
I tried the command:

 figure();

followed by
 [x,y,r]= ginput(1)

it works!
Through it I can "discriminate" if a mouse or a keyboard event happened.
I was sure that ginput was ok only for mouse events, but the r parameter
tell me what happens in detail (as I expected to do waitforbuttonpress).
You solved my problem thanks a lot.
A last question: how to mark this topic as solved?
Is there some way in this forum or not?
Thanks again
Gio