configure intel MKL 10.2.5.035 with octave-3.2.4

From: wolfye
Subject: configure intel MKL 10.2.5.035 with octave-3.2.4
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:29:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there

OS:ubuntu 64bit(x86-64) so I think i should use em64t of mkl.

I do not why i have to use disable-readline because i am asked to use it
when I just run configure withouth this flag.

here is my configure command:
./configure LDFLAGS="-L/home/hzha201/intel/mkl/10.2.5.035/lib/em64t"
--disable-readline F77=ifort
CPPFLAGS="-I/home/hzha201/intel/mkl/10.2.5.035/include" --with-blas='-lmkl
-lpthread' --with-lapack='-lmkl_lapack'

but
configure: WARNING: A BLAS library was detected but found incompatible with
your Fortran 77 compiler.  The reference BLAS implementation will be used.
To improve performance, consider using a different Fortran compiler or a
switch like -ff2c to make your Fortran compiler use a calling convention
compatible with the way your BLAS library was compiled, or use a different
BLAS library.

So what I should do to link intel MKL correctly?