Re: A single instance of octave to run..

From: Kumaraswamy Ponnambalam
Subject: Re: A single instance of octave to run..
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 16:30:49 +0200

Hmmm..Thanks..this might work but I have to try and let you know..

Thanks.

Ponnu

2010/5/28 Judd Storrs <address@hidden>
2010/5/28 Kumaraswamy Ponnambalam <address@hidden>:
> Thanks..but that won't help as the programs are invoked by by the user at
> different times in a presentation...

I think there are a number of ways to do this, but advice is probably
going to depend on what we imagine you are trying to achieve. For
example you could use a lock file. Or concatenate the scripts with
"pause" in between so that you have to press a key to continue. Or you
could create a master script that sequentially steps through the
presentation when you enter "next" or "prev". Or you could create a
menu system. It's hard to speculate.

--judd