J-Sim??

From: Ed Gatzke
Subject: J-Sim??
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:33:02 -0400

I am looking at moving more to Octave, but I think I still need some form of Simulink for simple block diagrams.

I now see J-Sim is out there, but all the pages are dead and links are gone.

Was this project moved?  Did it die off?

Is there a simulation GUI that is octave friendly? I don't need much: transfer functions, time delays, state space blocks, some basic signal generation...

I would almost write something in Octave itself, but I have some issues with the GUI so far.

Thanks!

Ed Gatzke
--

Ed Gatzke, Associate Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of South Carolina