Re: dicom support

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: dicom support
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 21:56:45 +0100

Really nice. I hardly thought that my original email would elicit such
enthusiastic help.

I will definitely use that for now. My one reservation is that a user
would have to recompile to edit the values. It would be nice to have
them in some kind of text file. I wanted to avoid writing parsing code
if possible. Maybe using some standard octave functions for loading
and saving variables would be a good idea?

I wonder if we should continue off-list? I guess we have gone beyond
the interest of most of this list's subscribers.

Andy

--
/* andy buckle */