Re: RBF Toolbox?

From: Mike B.
Subject: Re: RBF Toolbox?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:06:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I am interested in interpolation from scattered data, dimension (number of
components per vector) can be as high as 200. Ideally, the toolbox would allow
to select from several types (multiquadric, linear, Gaussian, inverse
multiquadric etc.) and would calibrate any hyper-parameters (such as the free
coefficient in MQ and IMQ), say, by cross-validation. The DACE toolbox
calibrates the Kriging hyper-parameters by maximum likelihood.

Cheers,
Mike.