Re: RunTime error R6034 using Visual C++ and Octave 3.0.3 C++ API

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: RunTime error R6034 using Visual C++ and Octave 3.0.3 C++ API
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:52:00 +0900 (JST)

Hello

The MSVC version octave-3.0.3 is compiled with VC 2008 (express edition ?).
I do not know compatibility between different version MSVC compiler.
As far as I remember, the VC 2005 cannot be used for octave-3.0.3.

I have little knowledge for MSVC so that I am not sure the above is correct.

BTW, the MSVC version of octave binaries have been removed because of the
license issue.
Please keep in mind that it is possible that you cannot get furtherinformation
from the octave ML.

Regards

Tatsuro