Re: [Intel Compiler] Optimisation flag does not like __va_arg_pack / und

From: Vincent Letocart
Subject: Re: [Intel Compiler] Optimisation flag does not like __va_arg_pack / undefined reference to __builtin_is(finite|nan|inf)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:32:54 +0200

On 21 April 2010, at 09:26:22 (Epoch+1271838382 sec), Jaroslav Hajek wrote :

> > I have two other options: a guru tells me some tricky tips to get
> > it working with gcc 4.3.x (flag, change in config/Makefile), or
> > I pray a lot again and substitue the "compiler-triplet" (icc,ifort,icpc)
> > by (gcc,ifort,g++) version 4.3.3 ?
> >
> > Vincent.
> >

> If you're OK with g++, why not just use (gcc,gfortran,g++)?

Because we (at the Belgian Institute of Space Aeronmy) try
to use the Intel Compilers as much as possible, and as I also
compiled the dependencies (fftw3, arpack, glpk, qhull, qrupdate,
hdf5, metis, suitesparse-metis) with those compilers, I expect
the upgrade to work the same way. Of course, if there is no
solution ... then a "fallback" to the GNU compilers is the
best way to get it working.

Regards

Vincent.

--