SciTECustomizeForOctave is uploaded

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: SciTECustomizeForOctave is uploaded
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:58:06 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have customized my SciTE setting for executing octave script in editing for
the use myself.
I decide to upload in my web page for octave for windows users.

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/SciTECustomizeForOctave/SciTECustomizeForOctave.html

What facilties are added

* run the current script on the SciTE output window by "Tools/Go"
* run the current script on the windows console by "Tools/Go on concole"
* lauch octave on the windows concole setting 'cd' to the folder in which
  the current script exists by "Tools/Launch octave"
* lauch octave manual (html) by "Tools/Octave manual"

Suggestions and comments are welcome.

tmacchant_atmark.yahoo.co.jp

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/