Re: save both dates and numeric data

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: save both dates and numeric data
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:21:01 +0200

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM, abigi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks!
> I tested your code and it is more than a good hint: my numeric data is a
> matrix, so I am adapting your lines to my needs (i.e. mat2cell etc..).

num2cell is actually significantly more efficient than mat2cell to do
this task (i.e. split a matrix into a cell of row vectors).
Unfortunately I think the 3.0.5 version is too ancient and doesn't
support the full num2cell functionality.
I recommend you upgrade anyway (lots of reasons).

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek, PhD
computing expert & GNU Octave developer