Re: sprank

From: Ulrich Staudinger
Subject: Re: sprank
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 16:48:55 +0200

No I am not, but it's clear that a court won't work for nothing, or will it ?
Do you think, some court in the world would act on some USD 10 amount in dispute ? Let your human sense kick in ...

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Judd Storrs <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Ulrich Staudinger
<address@hidden> wrote:
>  By
> the term action, we understand legal action or some action with serious
> effort - something that makes a court case a doable thing - we don't speak
> about action that cost you nothing and me nothing.

Are you rendering legal council?

--judd

--
Kind regards,