plot function doesn't work

From: Victor Hanby
Subject: plot function doesn't work
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:30:04 +0100

I'm running OSX 10.5.8 and recently upgraded to octave 3.2.3 and Gnuplot 4.2 from the HPC website. Now I can't plot any data and have obviously done something daft but can't see what it is.

On its own, Gnuplot doesn't work with term set to aqua, but it does with x11. However, even if I make this the default terminal, there's no joy in plotting from Octave.

Sorry I've had no joy looking at the archives.

Vic

Professor Vic Hanby
Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development
De Montfort University
Leicester LE1 9BH  UK