Re: Slow sqp execution in Ubuntu compared to Win7?

From: Tottish
Subject: Re: Slow sqp execution in Ubuntu compared to Win7?
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 01:50:59 -0800 (PST)

OK! Thanks a lot for the in-depth description!
Doesn't seem to make any difference, though.
I tried removing the libblas3gf and libatlas3gfbase with synaptic package
manager. Then I installed the SSE2 and run the script with no different
result and after that I tried the SSE and same thing there. Still about
0.24s...

Should I do something more than just remove and install a new package in the
synaptic package manager for the change to take place or is it possible that
the SSE-extensions does no difference in using the sqp-function ?
I googled and the Atom supports SSE1-3

Cheers!
/Totte