Re: question

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: question
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:30:38 -0430

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Козлов Андрей Алексеевич
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I just want to get an official response from the software manufacturer.

I doubt any of the octave developers use Citrix, but I also doubt that
Citrix causes any problems. But I don't think you are going to find
anyone that will guarantee that octave will run under Cytrix. Octave
is free software released under the GNU GPL. This means that you don't
need to purchase it before you use but octave has no warranties
whatsoever. I've never used Citrix. What sort of restrictions does
Citrix place on software?

--judd