Tutorial and sample codes for ANN, and GA toolboxes in Octave

From: bipul pandey
Subject: Tutorial and sample codes for ANN, and GA toolboxes in Octave
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:07:10 +0530

Till now, i have using Matlab for Artificial Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms and Fuzzy Logic. But, after using Java and other some open source creations, i wanted to completely replace matlab with some equivalent open source software. For this i tried Octave and installed the tool boxes for the first two. But, even after extensively trying and searching the net for a suitable tutorial/guide for using these tool boxes, i could not find anything worthwhile. I also tried exploring them myself but to no avail in the absence of a suitable guide. Can somebody guide me how to use them and tell me how to get some tutorial and sample codes for these tool boxes.
Thanks!!