Octave 3.2.3 and Dynare 4.1.0 with Windows Vista

From: Shawn Leu
Subject: Octave 3.2.3 and Dynare 4.1.0 with Windows Vista
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:05:21 +1100

Dear Users,

I am new to the Octave community.

I am using Octave 3.2.3 with Dynare 4.1.0 and the environment is Windows Vista.

With Windows XP, the file .octaverc that contains the following commands:

addpath c:\dynare\4.1.0\matlab

can be stored under c:\Document and Settings\USERNAME\

However, I am not really sure where this file should go if one uses Vista as
the c:\ drive configuration is different.

I would appreciate any advice you may have.

Many thanks in advance.

Shawn
Shawn Leu
School of Economics and Finance