Re: Flexible Image Transport System (FITS) file format support

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Flexible Image Transport System (FITS) file format support
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:43:52 -0500

Your attached fits file appears to be broken (it does not have any data,
only some headers). If I use testprog.fits from cfitsio distribution than
it  appears working:

octave:1> a = fits_read_image ( "cl_out.fits" )
12 An error occurred: 320
error: fits_read_image: Could not close file.
octave:1> a = fits_read_image ( "testprog.fits" )
a =

  -99   11
    2  -99
    3   13
  -99   14
    5   15
    6  -99
    7   17
  -99   18
    9   19
   10  -99

(This is on linux x86_64. I made an empty matrix.h file to get compile going.)

Sincerely,

Dmitri.