princomp

From: Conoscenza Silente
Subject: princomp
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 00:38:28 +0100

HI all
I downloaded and tried the principal component analysis from the statistical toolbox.
Reading the  help for that command the number of arguments can be up to 4,

[PC, Z, W, TSQ] = princomp (X)

but looking a the code I can see that each time nargout > 3 the following warning
must be outputted

 warning('XXX FIXME XXX Tsq return from princomp fails some tests');

Do you know if the  last output can be considered ok or is it  planned
a fix or something else for this function?
Regards
AFG